Lugano-Paradiso-Capo S. Martino-Melide-Vico Morcote-Morcote-Brusino-Bissone-Campione-Caprino-Gandria-Castagnola-Cassarate-Lugano
Ideal for groups who want to make a pleasant trip and experience a closer feel of the Lake, its shores and enchanting sights. In this tour you can listen to the interesting explanations of the captain. You can also lengthen the duration of the trip, enriching it with stops at:
- Campione, Italian enclave in Switzerland, famous for New Casino inaugurated 09.05.2007. Very nice to visit the Sanctuary of Madonna dei Ghirli, one of the most beautiful churches of Lake Lugano, built in 700 and rebuilt in 1600 with beautiful murals that tell the story of Giovanni Battista.
- Caprino, Cantine di Gandria with the option of eating in local caves of Lake Lugano or a walk to the Museum of Customs.
- Gandria, a typical fishermen village very unique in its kind with many souvenir shops and restaurants with lakeside terrace
- Melide, famous for the “Swiss Miniatur”. In an hour you have the opportunity to see the most beautiful buildings in all of Switzerland 25 times smaller. www.swissminuatur.ch
- Morcote, a very attractive village to visit for its variety of attractions starting from the beautiful fishing village itself to continue to the fabulous church Santa Maria del Sasso and to finish with the Scherrer Park, paradise garden that includes an impressive world of sub-tropical flora. www.promorcote.ch
- Brusino, using the funicular up to the restaurant in Serpiano and enjoy the beautiful view of the lake.
- Bissone, beautiful fishing village with opportunity to walk on the lakefront.